Sunday, December 21, 2008

Why oh Why...are we always sick for Christmas...

So the past two days I have been dealing with Emma's runny and sore butt, it is getting much much better though. I have ignored my own little warning signs that I am getting sick. Yup...full out head cold came on wrapping presents last night. I feel miserable and can not wait to go home tonight!!! My ears are plugged, my nose is nonstop, my skin is creepy crawly, and I feel just plain ole crappy! On top of that what the heck can you take when you are still nursing? I am doing lozenges, water, zicam, vicks rub...what else is there?? Sorry this is more of a vent then anything. Emma is doing much better, but she is probably going to get this darn cold now.Blah!

1 comment:

  1. Poo! I hate this season for that very reason. I can never seem to get my head out of the colds!

    ReplyDelete