Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election....Obama supporters....dont read...

I hate to say it, but I am really, really bahhumbug about this election. I was not a huge McCain Fan, LOVED LOVED Sarah Palin, and feel that Obama is NOT the Messiah the media is making him out to be. Well, it looks like he is our next President and I am having a hard as heck time accepting that. God Help us if my gut is right about him. I am to the point that I almost vomited last night on my way home at the thought of him becoming President.... and its not his race, I could care less about that, its the lack of experience, the fact that his Rev. has said some downright MEAN, Degrading things about our wonderful nation, his relationship with Bill Ayers among others...and why the heck is his Birth Cert. sealed...HELLO that is public knowledge!!! I honestly think he has been the smoothest talking canidate since Clinton...Prove me wrong Obama!!!

2 comments:

  1. sweetie, right there with you. I am just trying to hope for the best but the wound is still big. Was not a huge McCain supporter either and I too love Sarah Palin but Obama was not my choice as president. Just know that you are not alone in this feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he does prove us wrong. I too have that feeling I can't quite shake... I pray that Obama is the "Change" this country needs, but not the change that will make it worse... Its hard dealing with something you didn't want in the first place...

    ReplyDelete